I admit, I'm into Christmas for the presents. And the traditions, the comforting rituals that happen every year. My family has always had generous (not necessarily elaborate) Christmas celebrations. OK, I'm spoiled. I admit it. And Christmas is the perfect time to ask for the dance related things I've been checking out that I'd like to get myself, but haven't yet managed to get my grubby little paws on.
Here's what went onto my wish list:
* Short Sleeved Drop Shoulder Choli
* Fluffy skirt black or white, Jaipur skirt in just about any color
* Carolena's Art of Bellydance set
* A hoop
* A piggy bank**
Things that crossed my mind, but I know there's a limit:
* The rest of the FCBD video catalog that I don't already have
* More zills!
* Yoga classes
* Personal trainer sessions
* NW Circus Supply Fire Fans which are also on eBay as Haycox Enterprises Fire Fans, or fire fingers (via my SO)
* And then there's my Amazon list
And what I'd really really dream of having?
* Time time and money to go to Asheville, NC to study with my old teacher and her troupe
* The time and money to do FCBD's General Skills Certification program
** Seriously. I want to start saving change and bits of cash to put towards my dance training. There's something very satisfying about dropping the money into the pig, then emptying it out later and putting that money in the bank.
Instant Pot Pressure Cooker Iced tea
6 days ago